The holiday season is well underway, and we know your youth soccer player couldn’t be more excited. Christmas stockings are one of the most fun traditions of the season. As you’re shopping for stocking stuffers, think about small gifts that play into your child’s love of the game. Discoveries Soccer Club has a list of five great soccer gifts to stuff those stockings:
- Equipment – Are there any small equipment items that your child has outgrown or worn out? Shin guards, compression shirts or shorts, and soccer socks are great additions to a Christmas stocking.
- Accessories – Soccer accessories are a good choice, too. Think about adding a shoe cleaner, ball pump, water bottle, soccer gloves, wristbands, headbands, or self-care products like sunscreen.
- Soccer knickknacks – Look for a miniature soccer ball, soccer player cards, or other small soccer toys.
- Sports apparel – Sports apparel, like a jersey or beanie from their favorite soccer team, will light up your young player’s holiday.
- Experience – If you prefer giving experiences over material items, why not include tickets to a college or professional soccer game?
If your child is interested in soccer, there’s another great gift you can give. Why not let them join a youth soccer team with Discoveries Soccer Club? It’s one way to extend the joy of the season! Call to learn more about our programs.